Monday, January 25, 2010

Visits to NJ

We had a couple fun visits to NJ in the last several days. Sam and I went out for a visit on Friday to hang out with the family and roll around on the floor (literally). Here are a couple pics. I


I didn't upload the picture of my mom reading with Sam but that was very cute, too

On Saturday, we went back out to NJ to meet up with Betty and Miles. It was the first time that Miles and Sam met (well, as actual people. They had spent time together while in utero). Obviously, they are already best friends. Sam greeted Miles with an attempted fist bump, which he planted right into Miles' face, oops. And then he kept trying to touch (hug) him for the rest of the visit.





We also met up with Geoff and Courtney who then came back home with us to visit for the weekend!


We got caught in a lot of rain today (Sam was totally dry, only I was soaked), but had a fun time at movement class and lunch. Sam is rolling all over the place now! Pictures to come...
Also, Sam has started eating sweet potatoes! yea! Pictures of that to come as well...

PS for anyone who was wondering, Craig did not allow Sam to wear his green and white striped leg warmers during the JETS game.

No comments: