Saturday, January 30, 2010

Super Sam eats solids...

Here's our little superman...

Sam had a pretty good week. He worked on his rolling A LOT! He can really get himself across the room now - dangerous!

He also practiced a lot of the cobra pose


And the food...
I may have mentioned that Sam loves loves loves eating the rice cereal. (a duplicate picture for emphasis!)


So last week, we started sweet potatoes. He wasn't sure what he thought about them...


but we made it through 5 days of eating that vegetable. I had heard that all babies love the fruit because it is so sweet. So we tried pears next...


Too sweet! I diluted them with some rice cereal - and he loved them! ate the entire jar!! A couple more days of pears to go and then I think we'll do peas next!

Unfortunately, Sam has not been sleeping too well this week. He's a bit congested, so we're hoping once that clears up, he'll be back to sleeping all night long...

2 comments:

Matthew said...

i'd skip right to the chocolate if I were you.

Unknown said...

always with the chocolate...