On the other hand, we modestly paid the price during the night since the longest stretch of sleep that we have had during the night in a few days is 4 hours. Boo... But I can't really complain because Craig has been great and doing some of the middle of the night post-feeding burpings so I can get a little extra sleep - yea! too bad that ends as he heads back to work tomorrow.... we've also been having a little bit of overeating and refusing to burp which results in spit up... but I won't get into that!
Here are some random catch up pics from the last few weeks, courtesy of my mother's lovely snapfish albums (which I never seem to find time to do)...



And some from the changing table, which Sam thinks is the happiest place on earth...




OK, I should save some pics for another post, but I can't resist putting this one up:
Gotta go put dinner in and change the laundry...
1 comment:
cuuute!
Post a Comment