Sunday, January 10, 2010

Early January...

So Sam has been doing a great job on his new year's resolutions, particularly sleeping. We are hesitant to get too excited, since things seem to change so often, but Sam seems to have gotten the hang of it (sleeping through the night, that is). If this continues, he won't have to be subjected to any forced crying sleep training!
In addition, Sam has now been eating rice cereal for almost two weeks. He seems to actually enjoy eating with a spoon.


We are getting ready to start some vegetables and fruit (I bought pears and squash today).

We all had a busy first week of the year.
Sam spent a couple days working on getting his feet in his mouth and mastered that skill.

Sam has also mastered blowing 'raspberries' (which is hard to get a picture of) and has started sitting up on his own - well, for maybe a minute at a time (also hard to get a picture of).... We have gotten a number of pictures of him playing with and in new toys...



And some generally cute pictures...









It was a nice weekend. We did a bunch of errands yesterday, including waiting at the post office for an hour to get Sam a passport. Then Matthew was nice enough to babysit so Craig and I could go to a birthday party at night. And today, Emily came over to visit us


I had better take more pictures this week so I have some to post! Somehow, I think that won't be a problem!

No comments: