Monday, December 14, 2009

Update

Okay, so I've been a total slacker in blog updatings... although it's hard to say that I've been a slacker since my time has been spent doing lots of playing with and entertaining of the little man! We certainly have been busy - so that's my excuse! Sam demands a lot of time and I have very little to write anything! We are taking a movement class on Mondays plus have joined two playgroups, so it's a lot! This week, we are also checking out Mommy and Baby yoga on Tuesday (wish me luck since I'm terrible at yoga!) and going to a music class on Wednesday!

We had a great Thanksgiving. Sam dressed up:


And then we enjoyed a very nice visit from Sam's Gammy (aka Karen/Mom):


Sam just had his four month pediatrician visit, so here are his stats:
Weight: 14 pounds 1 ounce (40%)
Height: 25 1/2 inches (78%)
Head circumference: 41 1/2 cm (35%)
Diagnosis: All healthy!

In other news, we are going to Vermont for five days later in the month. So Sam will get a chance to wear at least one of his snowsuits!

So, without further ado, here are some recent pictures:







And with that... I promise to try to update more frequently!

No comments: