Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Massive Catch-Up Entry... The Last Month....

So I always thought it was so easy to update the blog - and couldn't figure out why it would be hard to maintain... and now I can find no time to do it! how did that happen? My days are filled with constant feedings and diapers and trying to figure out what various cries and faces mean... and maybe a nap (for Sam and for me) and running out for an errand (well, maybe on the days when he is in a good mood!)... oh wait and did I mention spit up when I burp him badly? yeah that's what just happened... in any case, I find myself with no time to update the blog! I have started this post several times and never gotten to finish it!
Sam is doing well and growing like a weed! He is getting heavier and taller - I guess that means we are doing something right? (besides the burping) He's definitely getting more and more aware every day which is fun. We've even been getting some smiles!
Sam and I are now home by ourselves... we have our first friend - a little girl who lives in the building and was born 5 days after Sam. We just went out for a walk with them!
Now for the pictures... (I'm just going to put a bunch of recent ones... and not the ones that I put on the first two Facebook albums)...











And here are a few of my favorites from the first two weeks:




OK i thought i was going to get a chance to put up some more, but there is someone here demanding my attention! more very soon (I promise!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sam is the cutest baby ever! Can't wait to meet him.

Unknown said...

Sammy Slugger!